single fresh flower bouquet wrap subscription test only
- unit price
the single bouquet wrap is our most popular subscription wrap, and is perfect for anyone who loves having flowers at home at all times at an entry level price of $35 a month! it includes seasonal florals and greens for your home, curated weekly by our team. choose between the market bunch and the mixed bunch styles.
- the mixed bunch includes approx. 8 flower variations with flower filler and greens. flower variations change weekly depending on the seasonality and the "flower buy" that week.
- the market bunch includes 2-3 different flower types mixed with greens and is meant for those that prefer to have more quantity of two types of flowers over variety of flowers. flowers vary and depend on seasonality and availability that week.
- the greens bunch includes 3-4 different types of mixed greens, no flowers, and is meant for those that prefer to have a longer-lasting pop of greens in their spaces. greens depend on the seasonality and availability each week.
want to learn more about how our program works? look through our subscriber information sheet here to read about the program and all the perks, and read answers to a few FAQs below:
- can I cancel? you can cancel anytime after the first four orders.
- how can I get my flowers? pickup at the shop; or have them delivered to your door! subscribers enjoy zone 1 pricing no matter where in our service area flowers are delivered.
- how often will I be billed? you will be based on the selected subscription frequency with a start date on the day you sign up.
- what if I go on vacation or I'm out of town? no stress. you can pause your subscription if you're going on vacation via your account login!
- can I manage my own subscription account? yes! you can manage it by logging into houseoflilac.com with the same username and password you used to create your subscription account. from there you can skip orders, pause, cancel, or even change your credit card.
- what if I want to send my subscription to someone else one week? totally cool with this. just make sure you let us know and we will charge you for a delivery fee (if applicable).
- can I use my charge as a store credit for another item? yes, you can! call, email, or come in-store us to arrange your credit.
- what if I only like certain colors? we can certainly accommodate these requests just please let us know in advance so we can advise our team before they get to work!
first things first, place your flowers in water as soon you receive them! placement wise keep them in a cool spot, away from drafty places, and out of direct sunlight.
want to get the most from your stems? here's how to maximize longevity:
keep an eye on the water level, making sure all stems are in the water
replace the water in your vase every two days
remove individual flower stems as they wilt (some flowers will last longer than others!)
trim the stems, at an angle, every two days.
our single bouquet wrap fits most vases, especially those with an opening measuring 1-1.5 inches wide. it is the most popular bouquet wrap size in our flower subscription program and thus, the most popular size featured in homes around Miami!
adding product to your cart