double fresh flower bouquet wrap subscription
- unit price
the double bouquet wrap is our most flower wrap, and is perfect the flower lover! it includes seasonal florals and greens for your home, curated weekly by our team. choose between the market bunch and the mixed bunch styles.
- the mixed bunch includes approx. 12-16 flower variations with flower filler and greens. flower variations change weekly depending on the seasonality and the "flower buy" that week.
- the market bunch includes 4-5 different flower variations mixed with greens and is meant for those that prefer to have quantity of flowers over variety of flowers. flowers vary and depend on seasonality and availability that week.
- the greens bunch includes 3-4 different types of mixed greens, no flowers, and is meant for those that prefer to have a longer-lasting pop of greens in their spaces. greens depend on the seasonality and availability each week.
deciding between a bouquet or arrangement subscription? the difference: our bouquets are styled one-sided while our arrangements are styled 360 degrees. so if you're looking for flowers that will sit on a table by a wall, a bouquet is your go-to.
this should be a program you LOVE, so we've tried to make this as easy and flexible as possible:
- what if I don't like a certain color or need the flowers to be at a certain length? don't like purple? LOVE yellow? let us know and we can avoid or add in accordingly. and, if you have a vase that requires your bouquet to be 10 inches long, just let us know and we'll leave the stems to that length.
- how long am I signing up for? in exchange for the 30% discount, you're committing to four orders. after that, you can pause or cancel. if something isn't working out within the four orders, give us a call.
- how often will I be billed? you'll be billed according to the frequency you select, e.g., weekly, every 2 weeks, etc., starting from your sign up date.
- will I get my flowers the day I am charged? not necessarily! many subscriptions charge on a Monday of a given week. if you are a pick up subscriber, you'll receive an email asking when that week you'd like to pick up. if you are a delivery subscriber, your order will go out based on your neighborhood zone day.
- how do I get my flowers? pick them up at our shop tuesday through saturday or have them delivered to your door!
- what day do you deliver to my neighborhood? we'll add you in depending on where you fall specifically, but generally speaking: wednesdays & fridays, kendall, miami beach, brickell, key biscayne; thursday, gables/SoMi/grove. if you have a specific request, we'll do our best to accommodate!
- what about north Dade and Broward? there is an additional delivery fee for these areas, but you can choose your day and it'll go directly from our shop to your home, no stops along the way. reach out to us and we can let you know the specific cost.
- what happens if I go out of town? no stress, you can skip or move your next charge date, and for more extended travel or breaks, you can pause your subscription for up to three month
- can I rack up subscription charges and use them for something else? yes and no. you can accumulate up to two subscription charges, after that you won't be charged until you get your flowers. so, for example, you can't save six subscription charges and then apply the value to a holiday event order.
- are there any black out dates? during key dates like valentine's day, mother's day, thanksgiving, and christmas, subscribers will receive specific communications around the pick up/delivery options, but it will generally be several days before or after the date, and not during.
- how do I manage my subscription? do you keep my credit card number? you have full access to your subscription via a portal. once you sign up, you'll get access. and, we do not keep your credit card information on file.
first things first, place your flowers in water as soon you receive them! placement wise keep them in a cool spot, away from drafty places, and out of direct sunlight.
want to get the most from your stems? here's how to maximize longevity:
keep an eye on the water level, making sure all stems are in the water
replace the water in your vase every two days
remove individual flower stems as they wilt (some flowers will last longer than others!)
trim the stems, at an angle, every two days.
our double bouquet wrap fits most vases, especially those with an opening measuring 1.5-2 inches wide. height from stem cut to bud is approximately 8 inches. (longer stem height available upon request).
no work for you! our bouquets come styled by our team. just unwrap and place in your favorite vase at home.
adding product to your cart