medium seasonal fresh flower arrangement subscription
- Regular price
- $ 130.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 130.00
- Unit price
under $95. you pick how often and enjoy fresh flowers in your space all the time.
the medium arrangement is our mid-sized arrangement, and while a little pricier than the small, is a great sized arrangement to make a statement in any room. This arrangement is styled in our low, 6 x 3.5 inch glass cylinder vase and is filled with several seasonal flower stems and greens, including premium flowers. your first subscription will include the vase. every subsequent subscription will include a bouquet of flowers styled in the vase that you can easily drop right in and enjoy.
*Note, flowers in your subscription are mixed bunch but you will be able to send us color way preference and likes/dislikes in our subscriber intake form.
*deciding between a bouquet or arrangement subscription? the difference: all of our arrangements come styled in a vase by our team - they're perfect for those people who don't have their own vase and just want the ease of purchasing and placing their flowers at home. bouquets, while also styled by our team, require subscribers to have their own vase and place the flowers in the vase within their space. worried about having too many vases at home? our vase buy back program allows you to bring in 4 vases at a time for a gift card (yes, we pay you for them!).
first thing's first: place your flowers in water as soon you receive them.
for flower longevity: replace the water in your vase and cut the stems every two days. also, remove dead flowers as they wilt. place them in a cool location, away from AC vents, outside air drafts and direct sunlight.
*most fresh flowers last anywhere from 4 days to two weeks, dependent on many factors, including the type and variety.
How To Style
How To Style
our medium arrangement is the perfect size for a coffee, side, buffet, or small dining table. it measures approx. 10 inches wide and 12 inches tall when styled.
want to learn more about how our program works?
look through our subscriber information sheet here to read about the program and all the perks and read more details below.
- how often can I subscribe for? subscribe every week, every two weeks, every 3 weeks, every month, every two months, or every 3 months.
- could I cancel? you can cancel anytime after the first three orders.
- how can I get my flowers? pickup at the shop; or have them delivered to your door! delivery prices are not included in price. see our delivery rates to get a better idea of your delivery price.
- how often will I be billed? you will be billed weekly or monthly from the date you place your first order, depending on your order recurrence. so for instance, if you signed up on friday for a bimonthly (twice a month) subscription, you'll be billed again two weeks later.
- what if I go on vacation or I'm out of town? no stress. you can pause your subscription if you're going on vacation via your account login!
- can I manage my own subscription account? yes! You can manage it by logging into houseoflilac.com with the same username and password you used to create your subscription account. from there you can skip orders, pause, cancel, or even change your credit card.
- what if I want to send my subscription to someone else one week? totally cool with this. just make sure you let us know and we will charge you for a delivery fee (if applicable).
- could I use my charge as a store credit for another item? yes, you can! call, email, or come in-store us to arrange your credit.
- what if I only like certain colors? we can certainly accommodate these requests just please let us know in advance so we can advise our team before they get to work!