our friend Natalie from up the get up is back giving us her fashion picks for summer using our daily bouquets as her inspiration! her collages are just a visual feast of the eyes. also, I am obsessed with everything she has picked so you probably will be seeing me in those illesteva sunglasses very soon.
1. Juliette Sunglasses (Illesteva, $240) – Just when you thought the last thing you need is another pair of sunglasses, these enter your life (and shopping cart).
2. Casablanca Pant (Staud Clothing, $98) – The Endless Summer, trouser version.
3. Scuba Bikini Top (Cali Dreaming, $115) – This brand of swimwear prides itself in its "versatility meets simplicity" aesthetic which is all well and good but the scuba material is unreal. It’s the type of texture that’s hard to put into words so I guess you’re going to have to buy ‘em and see for yourself.
4. Black & White Straw Hoops (Mercedes Salazar, $175) – I wonder when my love affair with Mercedes will end? NEVER.
5. Crossbody Capsule Bag (Paravel, $255) – Waterproof, Stain-proof, Spill-proof, and Crushproof. The proof is in the Paravel-pudding.
6. Floral Embellished Slides (J. Crew, $158) – J. Crew is hashtag killing it with these.