i swear, i never thought we'd finally debut these but thanks to the best photographer turnaround (Carolina Guzik), our holiday boxes are finally live and available for preorder! we basically picked 10 of our most favorite and best-selling boxes, added in a bit of holiday spice, and voila - welcome to holiday 2016.
the best part? we're offering 20% off all holiday gift box purchases through THIS FRIDAY ONLY. just enter code holiday20 at checkout.
holiday collection details:
- deliveries and shipments start when? deliveries and shipments commence November 28, 2016. we will confirm all delivery dates upon order processing. delivery date requests are welcome and will be accommodated whenever possible. please include any requested delivery dates in the gift message box in your cart.
- last day for holiday gift box orders? december 10, 2016. BUT LAST DAY FOR CUSTOM ORDERS IS NOVEMBER 30, 2016.
- can i deliver my box with flowers? you can deliver your box with flowers or dried flowers. however, all shipped orders will be shipped with dried flowers (please be sure to pick this option at checkout).
- custom orders - what if I wanted to send a different box than the one featured in the collection or if i wanted to place a large order? the bulk of our holiday orders are custom orders and we welcome all custom order gift box requests. our custom orders allow us to get more creative and can include fresh baked pastries and sweets, wine or eggnog, along with our other high quality gift items. if interested, please email us at email@example.com.
- holiday packaging and fresh flowers? the packaging and fresh flowers included in our holiday boxes are reflective of the christmas holiday; however, hannukah packaging and flower requests are very much welcome and very much doable. please note your request for non-christmas packaging in the gift message box in your cart.
anything you think i might not have covered? read our FAQs for more delivery and shipping info or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we respond pretty quickly!