Day 1 back to reality from St. Barths heaven. Adjusting. oh so slowly. Here goes nothing.
How I did last month
- Website launch. Done.
- Website marketing plan draft. In process.
- Start instagramming at least 4 days a week (building up little by little). YES!
- Successful St. Barths wedding. YES!
- Printing - baby shower, fernandez forever, client stationery, lba preliminaries, st. barths itineraries and menus completed. YES!
- SI/CA - florist deposit confirmed and proposal finalized. Rental proposals solicited. DJ Booked. 50% Yes.
- DA/SD - florist deposit confirmed and proposal finalized. Rental proposals solicited. Done.
- Continue the reading streak. It's happening. Books read: Finished Bringing up Bebe (i've contemplated raising my child French); reread You're a Badass (so amazing), still getting through Ask and it is Given
- Think positive (you get what you put out there). Working on this.
- Working out at least twice a week. Yep.
- Put up my feet more! The swelling is for real. haha. working on this. but the weight is forcing me to!
- Embrace the third trimester. And yes, I am. I feel great.
How i'll be doing this month
August Goals - keeping these short but significant
- Marketing plan/portfolio - in final
- Finalize fall corporate client gift box proposals/mood boards
- HOL Christmas packaging and sourcing underway (excited for this)
- Accounting (update)
- Complete monthly action items
- SI/CA - Rental proposals solicited (florist meeting bumped to September)
- DA/SD - Florist and rental deposit complete.
- Move into new apartment
- Prepare for #aaf
- Continue the reading streak (including educational readings on having a baby)
- Think positive!!!
- Continue embracing the third trimester.