In an effort to accomplish more every month and hold myself accountable for accomplishing more, I have decided to post my monthly goals here on the blog at the beginning of every month. I figure that if I publish them here for all of you to see, I will be more inclined to cross them off my to-do list because I'll have to report on said goal-reaching status the next month blog post around. (and what an accomplished business owner I'd be if I met my goals every month!).
So here goes (and I am making these realistic and feasible so don't be alarmed at how extensive this list is).
- Finish sourcing, curating, and inventory purchasing for the House of Lilac gift shop. This involves finalizing gift set brainstorming, product and detail sourcing, and purchasing.
- Set an early May photo shoot date for the shop items.
- Set a May meeting date with website company to discuss shop drop down menus.
- Solicit and retain four more Wedding Advice Series Brides (if you feel like this might be you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you for helping me accomplish one goal!!)
- SI/CA Wedding - Book caterer, dj, and send bridesmaid gifts. Setup meeting with florist for late April.
- LR/MV Wedding - Book florist, brainstorm, source and curate items for welcome bags.
- CO/FA Wedding Ceremony Dinner - Finalize location and book all vendors.
- LBA Gala - Finalize design concept (book florist and production, if needed).
- Update HOL accounting.
- Stop working on Sundays and work later on Fridays.
- Save more, spend less.
- Plan May weekend trip.
- Start physically renovating our house (is this out of my control? i think so. but i'll still keep it here to remind me to hound people to get this done).
- Go back to Bar Method.
- Stress less, worry less, pray more, and be nicer!